tightness in right forearm
just wondering if anyone knows what the problem with my forearm and wrist every couple of weeks or so i get a tight feeling and a friction sort of feeling if i grip my hand and it stops me from moving my hand for a couple of seconds but it doesn't go away for hours and it accours in my left arm as well but not nearly as bad as my right any suggestions would be greatly  appreciated
thankyou
all so aggravated greatly by repetative movement  
Wondering if you've been tested for carpal tunnel syndrome?  It typically is aggravated by repetitive movement and if you start dropping objects (loss of grip strength), it's a good place to start.  An orthopedist is a great start!  Good Luck!
Hey! Please get a blood investigation done if this worsens: Blood Uric Acid. Take care.

Parth Adhyaru
why what could it be
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Prolonged use of computer with improper position of arm and wrist can result in mouse elbow. This occurs due to repetitive injury or stress and it is also known as carpel tunnel syndrome. The carpal tunnel (at your wrist through which the median nerve passes) changes its size depending on the position of the wrist.  It’s widest when wrist and hand are straight in line. When the hand is bent up or down, the tunnel becomes slightly smaller. This then presses on the nerve which then causes a pain or tightness right up to the elbow. Often proper working style, working without bending wrist, using smooth movements to operate the mouse and key pad, and relaxing the joints of finger, wrist and arm in between helps. A wrist support or arm support too helps and you have computer chairs with support for your spine and arm. In your case the problem may have been there for a long time, but repeated clicking of the mouse or any such work (thus injuring the tendon of index finger) could have triggered the pain now. Application of ice pack, anti-inflammatory drugs, wearing wrist braces, stretching and strengthening exercises when the pain subsides and modification of the way you click mouse or such work goes a long way in avoiding further injury and treating the present symptoms. Try these tips. Maybe you should consult an occupational therapist and learn proper use of mouse, key pad and proper positioning of body while using computers or whatever work you do that causes repetitive movements. Hope this helps. Take care!
cheers for the advise, but don't use my laptop that often and had a look on the internet and think that its more likely to be tendinitis but going to go to my doc to hav it checked out to be sure thanks to every one for the advise.