Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
tingling and numbness in my little finger and ring finger on my left ha...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tingling and numbness in my little finger and ring finger on my left hand

noticed one day when I was sitting at my computer that my elbow hurt so i cracked it ,then a little while after my little finger and ring finger went numb like it feel asleep ,its been a year now and they still feel this way ,i also had trouble using them,getting use to them ,but the numbing feeling is getting annoying . anybody have any ideas what could be causing this.
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
1770280_tn?1314588560
Pinched nerve?  I'd suggest an Orthospinologist Chiropractor [not just any Chiropractor] first.  Most reputable Chiropractors are quick to refer you back to your medical doctor and will work with a medical doctor for the healing of their mutual patients. Orthospinology is often better than Physical Therapy for pinched nerves.
Blank
thanks for replying,ya i tried a chiropractor and he said it was carpel tunnel ,I will try the Orthospinologist for the pinched nerve
Blank
I have had carpel tunnel syndrome in the past. A phyiscal therapist showed me a series of hand exercises, that eventually relieved the condition. They mostly involved stretching fingers individually and bending the hand backwards at the wrist.
Blank
Using the computer causes neck and elbow and finger problems.
Follow these light exercises to relax the elbow and fingers.Keep taking deep breaths during this exercise.
1 Open and close your fists tight, keeping the hand straight in front of you.6 times.
2 Bend and straighten the palms of your hands, keeping the hands straight in front of you.
3 Place your hands on your shoulders, and rotate the elbow 6 times clockwise and 6 times anticlockwise.
November 22 ,2011
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...