tingling in face, eye twitches
Hi About a month ago I started having eye twitches, and started itching all over my body, and just in the last couple of days my face started to feel tingly/numb. I was wondering if this could all be related to eachother. I also have been under a lot of stress but don't want to just assume it is that. Thanks
Hi plentyofkids.this could be a duel problem.

Are you taking any medications at the moment? Some, can cause an all over the body itch.

As for the eye problem and the numbness in and around your face, it could be migraine.
I get an "aura" a warning by my eyes, lip, nose and chin going numb prior to the headache.Or, sometimes I just get the numbness-no headache but it is still a migraine.

As you have mentioned stress, then we can assume it is a factor. If it is causing the migraines, I am not sure but a vist to your GP would be a good idea. Good luck, Cath278
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Eye strain, squint, poor eye sight and astigmatism (where a cylindrical lens in needed as alignment is defective) can all be the cause. Common cold, sinusitis, ear infection, sensory nerve compression, peripheral neuropathy as in diabetes, inflamed wisdom tooth, impacted wisdom tooth, dental caries, etc  can all cause facial numbness and pain. Trigeminal neuralgia can also cause twitching of eye with numbness of face. Itch can be due to stress and anxiety, dry skin, hypothyroidism, liver problems etc.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Hope this helps. Take care!