tingly fuzzy head and body
Hi. Can anyone maybe help,please. 3 days ago i started getting a fuzzy tingly head and throughout my body. I have a really bad cold causing my sinuses to be really bad. Could this be the cause of what i am getting?
I go today to find out what I am allergic to. Have same symptons. Are you sure you have a cold not allergies?
Hello.

Theres a big post that I recently posted on about this "Fuzzy Head" feeling that apparently a lot of people get.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Migraines--Headaches/Fuzzy-Head/show/452477
This could be due to anxiety or stress. I get the fuzzy feeling to, and was told that it can be pretty commom with anxiety.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Most medications given for cough and cold contain anti-histamines or anti-allergics which can make you drowsy. And, if you stay awake and work, it can make you dizzy. Hence if all this started after you took medications, then yes, it is a side effect of medications. Also, cold can block nostrils and decrease air flow, which in anyways causes some dizziness and low feeling.
Do not drive. Take adequate rest and warm fluids such as warm lemonade, tea, clear soups etc and you should be fine. If dizziness persists contact your doctor.
Take care!