Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
tip of my tongue irritated

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

tip of my tongue irritated

Dear all,
Recently I found my tongue pale, and specially I found the right part of the tip of my tongue has a stange feeling.
It is like that the tip has been cut slightly. Hard to explain this felling more. It might be irritated.
Does anyone have the same kind of problems?
Kind regards.
Pengyou
1 Comment
Welcome to the forum!
It is either a food allergy to something you ate or the tip of tongue being irritated by a tooth. It can also happen due to Vit B deficiency. Take a multi Vit B pill for some days and see if this helps. Eating hot and spicy food at times causes mild burns that cause the symptoms you are facing. You would need to eliminate the cause one by one in discussion with your doctor.
Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!