tiredness and feeling hot
My son always feels hotter than everyone else. He'll wear a thin shirt outdoors in the middle of winter and feel comfortable even though his skin is cool to the touch. He's also very tired all the time.  He had mono but is over it, and I'm beginning to wonder if the fact that he's always hot is connected to his tiredness. If so, is there anyway to make him feel cooler?
I am 36 yo with a history of mono x 15 years ago.  I have the same symptoms of constantly feeling hot while everyone else is freezing in the room.  Thyroid seem ok.  Not sure what the problem might be.
I have the same symptoms- always feeling extremely hot even though my skin is not hot to the touch. I am also tired a lot. My thyroid and ovaries are normal, certain hormones are a little bit high, but the doctor says their abnormalities are too minor to matter. I don't know what else it could be. I'm only 18.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
There is a possibility that you do not drink enough fluids. Try increasing the fluid intake and see if this helps. The other cause is electrolyte imbalance. Another possibility is under-sweating as in Sjogren’s syndrome.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

A related discussion, only one that's hot in the room was started.
A related discussion, Hot was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.