toddler twitching while sleeping
i have a two year old son and every night when my son falls asleep he twitches i noticed this a while ago and thought it was him having an active dream but not i am watching him and it seems like he twitches more than before, is this something to be concerned about? he is a normal two year old, healthy no problems besides fever seizures but other than that he is a good child that sleeps good.
I'd be concerned enough to get him evaluated by a neurologist.  The specialist may want to conduct an EEG study on your son as part of his/her exam.  Be sure and mention the fever seizures at your visit.
he has had an EEG done after the last seizure he has gone to the er after everyone and they said the EEG came back normal just him twitching in his sleep is different, i have never seen another child do that like he does. thank you
It reminds me of what cats can do when they are dreaming... were you thinking of something like that when you mentioned active dream?  We had a cat whose whiskers would quiver and had other body parts twitching while she slept on my lap.  

Have they ever conducted a sleep study overnight with your son?  Some people do a lot of abnormal things while they sleep, including acting out dreams.  There was someone I attended church with who suffered from this disorder.  In a sleep study, I believe they can monitor on video the sleeping patient's behavior.