twisted rib cage
i was diagnosed with mild scoliois 3 years ago...an since then i have a twisted rib cage. i went to see a spinal specialist in may and he wasnt interested in my ribs an he didnt know who could deal with it... nobody else seems to know whats causing it.. my doctor says im a hot potato coz no-one wants to deal with it. it hurts alot an i have two very young children to look after ... im starting to debate negligence on the nhs part. plase some one help me. three years and no answers, surely this isnt good enough!
A related discussion, rib pain? was started.
thought my daughter had a floating rib, however, that turned out not to be the issue. She is still having so much pain she has been out of school for 2 months. She is getting help through the school to keep up with her work, she is in high track classes and does not wish to fall behind.
through all the test, X-Rays, CT and MRI's - we are still looking for the cause. any suggestions?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.