Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
twitching in your skin and feeling dust around you

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

has any one felt dust around there face or hair.
1 Comment
I can do that on command,...not make dust, but get that sensation on my face, scalp, and down my spine. If I'm really 'on', I can get it to go all the way to my toes and make it really intense. Feels good bro. Used to do it as a kid on long drives(traveled alot),...I thought it was like a super power. I think it may have something to do with the Piloerector muscles(muscles that surround the hair), cause I can give myself slight goosebumps, but only if I'm doing it during the whole day off and on,... ;)