unbearable headaches
i have been having bad headaches for a while now. i went to the hospital in august and the doctors told me i had a cluster headache. They gave me medicine that worked for a little bit. but now no medicine works at all, my headaches are unbearable at times where i cant stand up without blacking out or getting sick. The pain is only in my left side and there is a sharp pain that goes behind my left eye and my eye gets blurry. my left eye waters, my left nostril gets stuffy, i get tooth aches on my left side only, and my left ear clogs up. now just recently my left arms get like an arthritis pain all the way to my finger tips, and my neck gets stiff on my left side only. i dont know what it could be but it seems to be getting worse.
Did they run a brain scan?  They discovered something in common people with cluster headaches have (more common in men I think).  I saw on a tv special that the thing in common was an abnormal shaped hypothalamus gland.  Did they hone in on that to come up with your diagnosis?  Have you had a field of vision test?  I'd recommend getting that run and if it's abnormal, ask for another brain scan & you might consider if all your endocrine hormones are fine, an non-functioning pituitary tumor as well, as a macroadenoma can cause headaches and visual disturbance.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The first thing to be ruled out is TMJ. Ear clogging up, tooth aches, neck pain etc can all ne due to this. The other possibility is caries tooth where there is tooth decay and nerve roots get exposed. These also cause severe headache and a pain that is unbearable. Please visit a dentist to start with.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.