unbearable pain
I been having this pain since i was a teen im 22 it starts at the bottom of my stomach extending down into vagina. It's not a  burning feeling--it's more of a stabbing pain. It's  so bad at times that I can't walk or stand up straight, no position make it go away. I have to lay or sit still. It also does it during my period. I hope it is nothing that will make me infertile. I know when i was in 2nd grade i had a bladder problem i use to pee on myself
hiya.it sounds like u may have a secondary infection .u need to go see dr and get course of antibiotics...doesnt hurt one bit..
hav u get a check up?? it can be a stone in ur kidney or ureters!
Could be endometrosis or bladder condition (I.C) please ask ur doctor. i was diagnosis with endo 5 months ago..and have been suffering for 15yr with the disease. sometimes they r hard to diagnosis b/c the symptoms point to other illness. good luck! btw..endo is different for every women,meaning not every women have the exact same symptoms
Yes that's what im scared of cause i wont be able to have kids & i want to have my own not adopt. You all pray for me i hope its just a bladder problem cause my bladder was missed up as a child & i cant hold me tinkle so hopefully its has something to do with my bladder. Did you get surgery?
No i haven't
hi...yeah i got surgery for endo. Its very painful,pretty much everyday since i was 15 but its gotten worse after surgery,and it been 5 months already since i had it done. Endo has to be controlled with several natural herbs and remedies but it never goes away completely. there is a 40% chance of infertility BUT that means there is a 60% chance to conceive so dont give up hope if thats wht it is ..i have a very awesome support group on facebook called powerful sisters fighting endo...u could join if u find out wht it is u have :)