I been having this pain since i was a teen im 22 it starts at the bottom of my stomach extending down into vagina. It's not a burning feeling--it's more of a stabbing pain. It's so bad at times that I can't walk or stand up straight, no position make it go away. I have to lay or sit still. It also does it during my period. I hope it is nothing that will make me infertile. I know when i was in 2nd grade i had a bladder problem i use to pee on myself
Could be endometrosis or bladder condition (I.C) please ask ur doctor. i was diagnosis with endo 5 months ago..and have been suffering for 15yr with the disease. sometimes they r hard to diagnosis b/c the symptoms point to other illness. good luck! btw..endo is different for every women,meaning not every women have the exact same symptoms
Yes that's what im scared of cause i wont be able to have kids & i want to have my own not adopt. You all pray for me i hope its just a bladder problem cause my bladder was missed up as a child & i cant hold me tinkle so hopefully its has something to do with my bladder. Did you get surgery?
hi...yeah i got surgery for endo. Its very painful,pretty much everyday since i was 15 but its gotten worse after surgery,and it been 5 months already since i had it done. Endo has to be controlled with several natural herbs and remedies but it never goes away completely. there is a 40% chance of infertility BUT that means there is a 60% chance to conceive so dont give up hope if thats wht it is ..i have a very awesome support group on facebook called powerful sisters fighting endo...u could join if u find out wht it is u have :)
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.