Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
undiagnosed abdominal pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

undiagnosed abdominal pain

Ok, my dr thinks that I might have crohns disease because of my symptoms and a possive igm test that was off the charts.  I had a colonoscopy that was neg and am waiting to get a capsule endosocpy done.  Since Jan, I keep getting rlq pain unrelated to diarrhea.  This pain radiates to the top of my leg and into my back, I get hot, nauseated and sometimes vomit.  I went to the er for it one week ago, ct negative, labs normal, ua normal, no temp.  However, I have had numerous ct scans and this time, the oral contrast did not go past my stomach after 1 1/2 hours, which is never the case for me as I am usually running to the bathroom before the test.  I continued with pain and nausea for a week, getting better and worse and with the pain going up into my midepigastrum, unbearable, however I did not get diarrhea this time.  I went to my OB to make sure the pain was from anything gny related and he said that he didn't think so but that they could do a laparoscopy to check for adhesions and endometriosis.  I am scheduled for a small bowel follow thru also.  I also have severe bloating.  Does anyone know what this could be?  The only abdominal surgery I have ever had was gallbladder.  I can not deal with this pain...and am not sure if it could be related to the crohns disease or not since I am not having diarrhea.  When I do get an exab of chrons, I get most of my pain luq which I am having pain there now as well as the rlq too.  Please help me, I am desperate!!!!