unexplained lower right abdomen pain and sensitivity
Hi everyone !:)
I'm 18 and I'm female

The past two days I have started getting these dull pains in my lower right abdomen and the pain comes and goes with sharp pains and now its constant. Before the pain started I gone to the toilet for normal bowel movements since the pain started I can't . I am also a bit nauseas and its very sensitive to touch the area I don't have a fever I can walk and do stuff the pain gets worse but not with much .... :)
Hi BB I'm actually experiencing the same symptoms and in my case it's because of ovarian cysts, everybody is different n has different pain levels but it could be just that or a cyst could have ruptured ~ my suggestion is to get into see your gynocologist and they will take it from there.
I don't know how low the pain is but if you have on the right around 3 inches below the belly button (not in the pelvic area) it may be the appendix. You should get checked to see if that is a .problem. It can get bad at any time in your life really. It could also be a problem in the intestines but since you are mentioning the right side it is suspicious.
Did you take a pregnancy test? If you are not pregnant you might have a cyst. An ovarian cyst. or a cyst of some type. if you do not have health insurance go to plan parent hood. they will check you out for about $100. it is cheap and they can help.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.