Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
unexplained lower right abdomen pain and sensitivity

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hi everyone !:)
I'm 18 and I'm female

The past two days I have started getting these dull pains in my lower right abdomen and the pain comes and goes with sharp pains and now its constant. Before the pain started I gone to the toilet for normal bowel movements since the pain started I can't . I am also a bit nauseas and its very sensitive to touch the area I don't have a fever I can walk and do stuff the pain gets worse but not with much .... :)
Hi BB I'm actually experiencing the same symptoms and in my case it's because of ovarian cysts, everybody is different n has different pain levels but it could be just that or a cyst could have ruptured ~ my suggestion is to get into see your gynocologist and they will take it from there.
I don't know how low the pain is but if you have on the right around 3 inches below the belly button (not in the pelvic area) it may be the appendix. You should get checked to see if that is a .problem. It can get bad at any time in your life really. It could also be a problem in the intestines but since you are mentioning the right side it is suspicious.
Did you take a pregnancy test? If you are not pregnant you might have a cyst. An ovarian cyst. or a cyst of some type. if you do not have health insurance go to plan parent hood. they will check you out for about $100. it is cheap and they can help.