unexplained pains in body
I have similar symptoms as yours.  Unexplained body aches moving around body. All tests came normal. Did they figure out what was going on with you. Thanks a bunch!!

This discussion is related to Unexplained pain spells.
My pain episodes were from an elevated blood calcium level...this was caused by a parathyroid gland having a noncancerous tumor on it..After the tumor was removed, everything returned to normal and the pain is now gone...:) ~MM
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Unexplained body aches and pains can be due to parathyroid gland abnormalities, anemia, viral infection, low Vit D or Vit B12, or even due to fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Please discuss these possibilities with your doctor.
Hope this helps. Take care!
They say stress or anxiety can cause many random and unexplainable pains. As long as they aren't sharp or intense pains that impede you to carry on a normal life then its a questionable problem. If you don't feel stressed or have anxiety then you should decide where on your body you get the most pain and see a doctor. you can also change your diet and sleeping habits to see if anything changes.