unexplained symptoms
i've been experiencing many symptoms that have interfered with my life for about two and a half years. im 21 and im in constant pain i experience:

fatigue
eyes sensitive to light
spots in front of vision (like sparkling dots)
headaches/migraines
muscle pain
neck stiffness, cracking
back pain
tremors
jitteriness
anxiety
foggy thinking
frequent infections- throat/ear
psoriasis
feeling cold
difficulty reading or concentrating
ringing in ears/ ear pain

i've had an MRI done but nothing showed up on it, could you help me find out what could be wrong.
I would make an eye doctor appt. if I was you. Usually those symptoms have something to do with needing glasses..
Have your thyroid checked. It messes up a lot of things. Here is a checklist that may help you. http://www.thyroid-info.com/articles/autoimmune-checklist.htm I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's in February and a lot of my problems that I thought were from something else was the disease. Best of luck to you.

Sissie
I would consult with my doctor, and also ask him/her whether it is necessary for you to consult a neurologist.
This is straight up Lymes and coinfections/ Mycoplasma infection.  Repost on Lyme boards.

Bigsissie, read my PM to you.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The first few causes to be ruled out are severe anemia, diabetes, thyroid problems and vit B 12 deficiency.
These symptoms are often associated with drugs, alcohol, smoking, lack of sleep, poor sleep patterns, stress and fatigue. They can be seen in peripheral neuropathies of diabetes, in hyperthyroidism, parasomnia, multiple sclerosis, TIAs or transient ischemic attacks or mini strokes, hypoglycemia, disorders of calcium metabolism, hyperparathyroidism etc. Certain epilepsies too could be the cause. Consult an internal medicine specialist or your PCP. Discuss these possibilities with your doctor.  A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. You will need blood sugar monitoring, MRI of brain and cervical spine, T3, T4, TSH, sleep studies, serum electrolytes, brain EEG, etc to reach a diagnosis.
Take care!