unexplained syncope, fatigue, vomiting
I pass out frequently and throw up just about every time I eat or drink. I have had numerous tests including Tilt Table, Holter Monitor, ECG, EKG, Endoscopy, Psychiatric Evaluation, Tests for Autoimmune disorders, Diabetes, etc.  I have also been seen at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, AZ.  The only thing they have found is that I have bradygastria (stomach muscles that don't contract normally) and a hiatial hernia.  I have lost my job due to the passing out.  I have suffered from concussions as well as scrapes and bruises.  I have all of my medical reports and test results. I need help!  I am 40yoa white female.  I have also lost over a hundred pounds, put it back on and am losing it again.  Thank you for your help.
Do you take any medications, specifically hormonal stuff? Thats about the only thing I can think of.
I used to work with a girl who had something similar. That was several years ago so I can't remember what it was called, sorry, but it was her brain tricking her body into believing she had a brain tumor. She didn't have one but the illness mimicked the symptoms. She didn't have the weight loss though.
I think psychosomatics have become increased since medicine has become so much better. In the abscence of problems, the mind constructs them. Same thing with anxiety; in the absence of life threatening situations the mind makes stuff like tests or job interviews, etc seem like life or death.
Since you are saying you are now losing weight, does this mean you are dieting?  What specific changes have you made to your diet since this has started happening?
Hi again.  I have not made any diet changes.  I am on a medication called Motilium (not sold in the US).  It makes my stomach muscles contract.  I have a very low Vitamin D level (4)and they are treating that.  For two years I had to get hydrated every week.  I have been checked for siezures.  I've had numerous CAT & MRI scans of my head and all is normal.  I just recently lost my job due to passing out at work & obviously I can't drive.  I had a Tilt Table test that was slightly irregular but the Dr. said it wouldn't be causing my trouble.  I appreciate all your responses.  Thank you.