unstable BP, irritable heart rhythm, chest wall pain
Currently on med for BP. BP ranges from  98/60.to 180/101 (associated with anxiety or stress) Pulse rate ranges from 50-100

Was in Er four days ago with irregular heart rate (some PVC"s) BP elevated. No signs of HA, Blood chemistry came back normal,

Are there any hormonal imbalances which could explain the drastic changes in BP. Can feel my HR pounding in my head and feel the pulse skip.

Currently on Rx for Graves Disease. Thyroid levels are normal based on test in October. New levels being checked currently.

Should BP change so drastically if it is well controlled? I don't feel that it is but physician reluctant to change dose at this time.

Thyroid hormone imbalance is the most important one which may cause irregular heart beat and changes in BP. Other than this, hormonal imbalances related to the adrenal gland also may cause these problems. As you are currently on Rx for thyroid problem, (Grave's), you may talk to your physician about the adrenal gland.

Other than this, please ask your physician to help you space your antihypertensive medications so that drugs are active at most times of the day.

BP changes despite your medicinesmay well be corrected if you take care of the above aspects.

Regards,
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Grave’s disease is an autoimmune disorder. Abnormal beats, atrial flutter and cardiomyopathies all cause similar symptoms. Increased heart rate and blood pressure are normal consequences of Grave’s disease. They need to be controlled properly with medications. However, the results of thyroid function tests do not always correspond to the patient's symptoms. Hence at times an apparently controlled Grave’s disease will have symptoms associated with organs it affects like heart.

“In some patients, Graves disease represents a part of more extensive autoimmune processes leading to dysfunction of multiple organs (eg, autoimmune polyglandular syndromes). Graves disease is associated with pernicious anemia, vitiligo, diabetes mellitus type 1, autoimmune adrenal insufficiency, systemic sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, Sjögren syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, and systemic lupus erythematosus.”

I would strongly recommend you to see a heart specialist to adjust the medications. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Refer: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/120619-overview