unwell
pain in right side of body, chills, belching with a very bitter taste, tired, excessive sweating, feels sore inside, sense of smell is off..... what could this be? could it all be from acid reflux??
The symptoms are suggestive of acid reflux and the pain can be due to gall bladder disease as well. Try raising the head end of your bed by at least two blocks and take your meals 2 hrs prior to bedtime. Also avoid taking two or three heavy meals. Instead, take regular frequent small meals. Avoid taking tea or coffe prior to bedtime and concentrate more on a healthy diet.

If the symptoms persist then an examination  by a physician is desirable to confirm the severity of GERD or gall bladder disease. Treatment will follow the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.