Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
upper arm elbow and numb hand

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

upper arm elbow and numb hand

Two out of three nights this weeks I have woke up with my upper left arm my"elbow" killing me and my hand numb. The pain is excruciating.  I am 49 and have never had anything like this. I have a physical on the 30th so I will report back but I was looking for feedback.  I've been taking aspirin, ibuprofen, and hot baths. Putting my hand in warm and cold water, shichever works. It leaves my arm muscles very sore. I'm baffled and worried. Any ideas? Especially the elbows!!
1 Comment
Could be blocked arteries ... you don't mention if you're on cholesterol medication.  Look up the diet to reduce cholesterol and follow it until you see the doctor and tell him that you're on the diet because of the numbness.