upper buttock and leg pain
I have had this upper buttock and leg pain for about 2 months,it seems to happen at nite and i will not sleep ,i do feel it at day time but not so bad.i take a sleeping pill,restless pill and i have tried 4 advil,nothing works.it seems to be comming from the lower right side of the back,close to the buttock and will sta in that area,help me please i would love to sleep
That sounds like it could be sciatica. The sciatic nerves run from the lower back down the legs and sometimes they get pinched or irritated.  When I get it I feel it from my lower back to my left thigh. Always my left, for some reason. It's very common in pregnant women but anyone can have the problem. It can take a long time to resolve on it's own and can be irritated by shifting your weight around. Your doctor would do a better diagnosis & if that's it I would think a DO (osteopathic dr) or chiropractor might be able to manipulate your spine to try to help, especially if it's bothering you that much. Good luck!
I have had mild issues like this in teh past, I believe it was from sitting in a chair at an angle at work to face my computer.

Stretching is what fixed it for me. It is amazing how many issues tight muscles can cause.

Take a look at these stretches (PDF):

http://iach.amedd.army.mil/departments/phyTherapy/pdf/PIRIFORMIS%20SYNDROME.pdf
Sciatia. Do a google search. There are exercises you should be doing. You really need an hour or three with a professional rehabilitation specialist who demonstrate exactly precisely the exercises required. They are hard to explain in diagrams.