very hungrey
lately in the past 3 months ive been extremly hungrey. im only 16 about to turn 17 and im always hungery....i like to eat. i dont throw up my food or starve myself on purpose. its just i have bad hunger pains all the time. i feel weaker everyday. i have no appitite for breakfast or lunch... im hungery but when i try to eat i feel suddenly sick or full after ther first two bites. but i havent thrown up anything. by stomacks in pain and i know my bodies starving but i cant eat. my weight has drop rapidly which i like but i cant enjoy it being in pain and hungrey. i want to feel good but healthy. o think i might have an eating disorder but i dnt have any promblems with my weight.. i dont throw up my food.. im comfotable in my skin...i never worry about how much im eating....i just dont know whats the hell is wrong. im too young to be going through this,,, please hellp!!!!!!!! what should i do?
Are you sexually active??????
Thyroid?  May want to get this checked out.  Whether thyroid or not, you need to go to your doctor.  You're too young to be dealing with this on your own.  Good luck.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You will be surprised to know that stomach ulcers and severe acidity can result in hunger pangs. Even GERD presents with similar symptoms. At times the hunger pangs due to acidity wakes up a person in the wee hours of night. Omeprazole is a good drug to combat this. Along with it you can try over the counter antacids. However I would recommend you see a doctor and take medication under a doctor’s supervision. Avoid heavy meals and take frequent small ones. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones. Avoid heavy exercises within 4 hours of a heavy meal. Raise the head end of the bed by pillows to 30 degrees. Avoid lying down for at least 2 hours after food. Take a late night snack and keep lozenges or crackers beside to bed to be eaten when the hunger pain starts. If you are on contraceptive depot shot or take oral contraceptives, then this can cause acidity and make you feel as though you are hungry due to lot of acid. H pylori infection of the gut is another possibility which can be ruled out by carbon urea breath test. The other possibility is diabetes, hyperthyroid states and worms in the gut. All can keep you hungry 24x7. Blood tests to rule out diabetes and hyperthyroidism and stool test to rule out worms will be needed. Though a rare disorder, pancreatic insulinomas should also be thought of in your case and have someone check your blood sugar while you have an anxiety *** hunger attack. The hypoglycemia in this is transient and there is a quick increase in blood glucose once you eat.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!
A related discussion, eating 23x7 was started.