Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
very painfull raw skinn between buttocks :S

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

HI, I am 20 years old and I got home from work 2 days ago and had some pain between my butt cheeks between my scrotum and anus. I checked it out and the skin is very red and moist. it started off as a little red and painful circle on my left butt cheek just barely on my cheek.e I believe that it was cause from friction as i work all day and tend to sweat alot in that area. Two days later the little red circle is now about 2 inches in diameter blood red like the first few layers of epidermis has been rubbed away and i have a few more smaller circles of the same nature on the other cheek also very moist and painful. Can someone tell me if this is caused by my buttocks rubbing together in the heat or something else, also a way to treat it. Thank you.
That sounds like yeast - VERY common in areas where it is moist and dark.  There are treatments available at the pharmacy, and a corn starch based powder, applied sparingly, should help to limit its recurrence.

Your best bet is to see your doc, though - there are some very effective prescription creams to help with skin irritation like this.
ive been looking through galleries of pictures of yeast and it doesnt seem to look what i have. and seening a doctor is quit hard since i work 60 hours a week my next day off is saturday but the pain is really annoying
If this is something that is a result of only chapped skin from moisture, then I would say that you could use baby diaper rash ointment. I have had issues with this same thing and I use diaper rash ointment. It helps seal out the moisture and gives the skin a chance to begin to heal. I wish you the best and I hope this helps.
Ring worm? Try Lotromin. Could also be jock itch. Lotromin works for both.
It sounds like you could have some type of yeast or fungal infection. These type of infections thrive in warm, moist,and dark places.Which in your case seems right. You mentioned that you noticed a round mark on your skin that became bigger and then spread, it does sound a lot like ring worm. Ring worm is a fungal infection,there are a lot of types of over the counter creams that are made specifcally for this type of infection. Fungal infections tend to be hard to get rid of the trick is to keep using the cream even when it seems the rash is gone. It can take up to six-eight weeks to really be cured. if you try the cream and don't feel any relief after, say within a week, you should check with your doctor to get their oppinion. Good luck.