very strong smelling urine
Why is my urine so smelly
It's usually as simple as the fact that you're dehydrated. Is it also dark in color? Then you're dehydrated. Try and drink more water throughout the day. It helps to flush everything out of the body. I'd try that first before anything else. Hope that helps!

Thanks for writing to the forum!
Generally bad odor is due to infection, mainly by E coli. This can be diagnosed by urine culture. Strong fruity odor is due to uncontrolled diabetes. Interestingly urine odor changes in menopause too. Urinary bladder infection and kidney infections do produce strong smelling urine. Another reason is dehydration. Strong ammonia smell is due to protein breakdown.
Please discuss this with your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thank you for your comments. I do realise I do not drink very much during the day.  I will try and drink more water.  Once again thanks for your help.