virgina problems
how do i get rid of the discharge in my virgina idk where it came from but i need to get rid of it.......its white nd jelly like..........it feels sticky nd its jelly like
A vaginal discharge is completely normal. It's our body's way of self cleaning and it is also used to reproductive purposes and the discharge can vary in texture etc during different times in your cycle. Unless the discharge is strange in colour (yellow/green) or looks like clotted cheese and/or has a horrible smell to it then you have nothing to worry about. If you are experiencing any of those other things I would suggest going to the doctor, could be an infection.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
A stick white vaginal discharge can be due to ovulation (mid cylcle) or it can be due to pregnancy.
If these two are ruled out, then fungal infection and cervical erosion or inflammation will need to be looked into.
Please consult your gynecologist regarding this. You may need a vaginal swab test to rule out STDs.
Take care!
sorry--that was sticky
hello. ive been told by several different doctors i have endometriosis symptoms and ive had these symptoms half my life,my question is i have little to no discharge does that mean i could be infertile? please help ty
also when i do have discharge it feels dirty and irritating..:(