visual problem
For the past 2 1/2 weeks have been having trouble seeing straight. If I use one eye things look pretty normal, both eyes it's fairly dizzying.Seeing doubles by evening, not one next to another, but when looking at the tv, an individual will have another face on their chest.  Have seen my opthamologist - not my eyes. Seen the PCP, he's at a loss. Saw a neurologist, had some sort of ear test yesterday - nothing so far - tried medication for myasthenia gravis - no help, if anything, made it a bit worse. Also have a sinus infection going on that is not responding to augmentin, if not for netti pot would be in a lot of pain, putting pressure on right eye. Even after using the netti pot, with the pressure gone, no difference to vision.  Normal CT and MRI except for mild sinus disease (mild because have been using netti?) Does ANYONE have a clue what this is?!
A sinus infection can cause double vision if the infection puts pressure on one or more of of the twelve cranial nerves. This is only a possibility.  If you have sinus disease on the MRI your MRI is not normal.

Try a visit with an opthamalogical neurologist.
It also goes without saying you need a diabetic evaluation, including an hba1c.

Diabetes is another possible cause of double vision.
The diabetes is fine. I know how easy it is to blame it for everything because it affects everything in one way or another, but my diabetes is under good control and I see one member of my team every 3-4 months in order to keep everything in check and in line. I will ask the neurologist if there is an opthalmic member of his group. Thank you!
Another question for you - I've never heard it referred to as sinus "disease". Chronic sinus congestion, chronic sinusitis, etc. Is there some difference between the nomenclature?