vivid dreams/night sweats
I have been having very vivid, detailed, extremely realistic and graphic dreams for almost 5 yrs now. Sometimes I have sexual dreams that cause me to have an orgasm while Im dreaming, which wakes me up ...weird, I know !  I am 39 yrs old and I have 2 kids, age 5 and 7 1/2.  The dreams and night sweating started while I was pregnant with my 2nd son and have progressively gotten worse .  As the years have passed I have thought to myself that this is how its going to be, I dream hard and have night sweats and thats just the way it is. Having to change my sheets several times a week and also wash my mattress pad because the sweat soaks through that too, but talking to my mother about it, she said to me "thats not normal" and I need to bring this up to a doctor.

Well a year ago, I brought this up to my ob/gyn, telling her that I thought it was hormonal and she changed my birth control pills, that didnt help, I also had lab work done and everything came back normal. I just recently went to an endocrinology clinic ..... he checked my thyroid, that looked fine, so I will be going to get some more lab work done , but I'm 99 % positive that everything is going to come back normal again.

Reading other people's blogs on here , they have said  to see a neurologist and go to a sleep lab and or have a sleep study done.....or maybe it's a sugar imbalance ?    
Forgot to mention that I do take Effexor XR for depression, and I have read on the internet that it could be the cause for the dreams/night sweats, so I plan to see the psyiciatrist to see what his opinion of the matter is
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.