Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
vomiting unknown cause

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

vomiting unknown cause

has any one heard of superior mesenteric artery syndrome and why dont doctors look for it causes unexplained vomiting that can vary in degree and last a long time the more weight you lose the worse it gets
Tags: vomiting
1 Comment
Do you get the vomiting only at night or only after stress? I had vomiting that wouldn't stop but it started up only at night with no headache or aura, and it turned out to be a migraine variant.I couldn't get diagnosed for 8 years. My Electro encepalogram (EEG) was positive. I have been treated for the migraine variant and stopped getting it and it has been 20 years since starting the meds.
But no I haven't heard of superior mesenteric artery syndrome.  You may want to try a neurolgoist that specializes in migraines. Just a thought.