Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
water blisters,easy bruising and joint pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have water blisters on my breast, bruise very easily and joint pain and a feeling of being unwell. I also have scleroderma and lupus. I am worried that I may have symptoms of Leukemeia. No doctor can explain the blisters that have recurred twice within 6 months time always on the left side of body. They are not shingles! I have been taking Methotrexate .4cc to .6 cc for 1 yr. Plaquenil 400 mg for years.
i have had this same problem,i was told that they were vasculic rashes due to cns vasculitis,i've had the bruising i still due been tested and treated for systemic lupus now for 8 years and was just told by mayo i donot have it however i'm now showing oligoclonal banding in my lumber puncture so now maybe ms
you think your confused,the doctors don't listen they really don't
I have blisters on face and head mainly sometimes chest/back area. Was treated for Lupus for 3 yrs. Recently told it wasn't that also. I have been told they are looking at MS and vascilitis. Prednisone Diamox and lyrica are really only meds that have helped. Just went through my 10th MRI and have had hundreds of other tests including 2 spinal taps with no banding so far. Don't let Dr tell you it's just fibromyalgia. I have an awesome Dr that said that may be part of it but there is something that causes fibromyalgia. I have so many different symptoms and they change from day to day. I've been in hospital and have had to leave my job because of whatever this is and memory problems. At one time was taking between 30 - 40 pills a day with 8 different drs. I am sure you have forund out that every different symptom has a different dr to see. I have changed the approach to drs. Most are highly educated but do not have time to put the puzzle together. Keep your own records and when they suppect something do your own homework. Take your records and compare it your research. Find a dr you feel confident in and even if it may not be their specialty ask them for help and what to do and for dr that they feel could help with the field you may need help in. I have finally found a Neurologist and Cardiologist that are working together and I feel like for the 1st time i am getting answers. Hang in there but remember you are paying the dr for a service they are providing to you. Don't let them run in and out when you have questions. Be respectful they may not have a lot of extra time. If that is the case request a meeting when they can set time aside to answer your questions. KEEP LOOKING for your answers your worth it.