weakness, nausea, sweating, tired
I have had 3 episodes in the last year and a half.  Will suddenly felt faint, weak, sick to stomach, racing heart beat.  Have been to the doctor and they said all tests look normal but still wondering.  I took a cold shower and laid down for a few minutes.  Drank a coke and then about 40 minutes felt better.  ANy ideas?
Sounds like low blood sugar, have you ever been tested for diabetes?
I'm not a doctor, but my mom and I have very similar symptoms, which my mom treats with Coke and I treat with juice and corn chips.  I agree that it could be low blood sugar, or low blood pressure - my mom and I both have low BP and low BS.  The coke probably helped by giving you sugar and sodium, and the caffeine may have raised your BP - did you "crash" afterwards, or were you fine?  Did you experience loss of sight or ringing in your ears?

I would see the doctor about controlling it, even if it only happens in your sleep it might only be a matter of time before it happens in a less convenient location.  You might also want to take note of how you feel when you drink, in case it is diabetes.
I am a 48 year old woman with no prior health issues, a couple week ago I have been feeling real tired, nausea and have lost my appetite. I am not sure if the hour of employment does not play a role as I am up at 3:30 in the morning and retiring at 9pm. Should I be concern?
Most Likely...Low Blood sugar (hypoglaucemia).
Especially if you feel better after eating.
always carry a snack with you...this will happen to
you while you are most active, as the body uses stored
sugar when you are exersizing.