Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
weird chest pain

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

weird chest pain

I am wondering if anyone out there has had this. I have been to the doctor, several times and they say it isn't my heart. I get these weird pains in my chest area and they aren't always in the same place. They last about a second and then go away. Sometimes, when I have them, I can also feel pain in back. I was in the emergency room and ER doc gave it a name. I can't remember what is was, exactly, but it had the word "tic' in it. The pain can very from minor, to something that almost takes my breath away it can hurt so much. I have tried to relate it to a positional thing, like the way I am sitting, and it MAY bring it on, but not sure. Anyone else have/had this?
It may be ERD or acid reflux or if its on the right below ribs radiating uop and into your back it may be gall bladder ask for a hida scan ..
could it possibly be anxiety? I have had a lot of anxiety attacks that felt like heart attack when I went to ER and got embarrassed.