Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
weird "clicking" in head when walking and other symptoms?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

For the past few months, I have been getting a weird clicking noise in my head when I run or walk, It seems to stop if i clench my jaw but it it quite worrying and the only way I can describe it is its like something is loose inside my head when im walking, I also suffer from anxiety symptoms such as:

Numbness in my left lower leg
Numbness accross my chest which goes towards my left arm, sometimes down the entire left arm also

Random headaches that can effect either side of my head, but mostly seem to be towards the back of my neck (relevied my massaging my neck muscles)

Random palpitations and feelings of panic
The occasional feeling of pressure in one side of my head
On occasions, feling of being unbalanced both sat down and stood up
Obsession with having a brain tumor, ALWAYS thinking that im going to die prematurely

I went to a neurologist who diagnosed me with probable anxiety, and has started me on "Chlonadine" to help me sleep and to help with my anxiety.

If it helps, I am 16 years of age, Male, weighing approximately 119 Pounds, standing 5ft-3 inches tall.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
What you probably have is TMJ and anxiety. To get some relief you can try massaging the sore muscles.  Massaging the muscles does not help every one. Also if the procedure is nor correct, then it can further aggravate the problem. You have to press on muscles to look for sore points. Then massage these points with short strokes. To massage the masseter muscles on each side of your jaw, place your thumb inside your mouth and squeeze the thick muscle in your cheek with your fingers. To massage the jaw muscles inside your mouth, use your index finger to probe and massage these spots.
Moist heat or cold packs on the face, vitamin supplements, or biofeedback are useful for some people. Usually people find a method that brings relief by trial and error. Consult an ENT specialist.
Other than that, consult a psychologist to help overcome panic attacks and anxiety.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Have you taken the drug Accutane?
really could be psychological or tmj which is not in your head.but in your mouth.