weird sensation in legs
Why do I get a feeling in my legs like there's something crawling on them?  It happens sometimes when I stand up for an extended period of time.
check in to restless leg syndrome
I had restless leg syndrome when I was pregnant, its awful !!  I would take baths at 3 am .. it went away after that, the pregnancy  ..it sounds just like that ..I dont know of a cure or why it comes .. good luck ... I know its an awful feeling .. I remember
Great... I kinda suspected that... thanks for your responses.  I will do some research into restless legs.  
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Crawling sensation in legs after prolonged standing could be due to venous pooling, deep vein thrombosis, pinched nerve, poor circulation, sodium deficiency or dehydration.
It is a normal feature for a leg to get crawling sensation if it is left in a position for too long. However all the above mentioned causes should be eliminated. It could be restless leg, but it is often during sleep.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!