Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
weird symptoms

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

weird symptoms

Hello everyone! So today I started my day normally as usual got ready for work, and all. But as I was getting ready to go to work I started getting very bad cramps. I knew it was around time for my period to come. But as I got to my job, the cramps became unbearable. I started to sweat a LOT, and it was a very cold sweat. I felt very cold, and later on started to feel very dizzy, and the pain just became stronger. My hands also started to shake a lot and became very sweaty. I was extremely cold even though I was standing next to the heater. I've experienced these type of symptoms before, and its always when I get my period. It doesn't happen all the time though, only certain times. When it happens I have to stop everything and go home and rest since the cramps are so painful, and I feel so weak. I hope that maybe someone will have any type of answer for these weird symptoms.  Thank you! =)

I'd like to see the doctor's thoughts on your symptoms!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Severe cramps in the stomach can be due to polycystic disease of the ovary, endometriosis or due to then inflammatory bowel conditions like IBS, Crohn’s, celiac, lactose intolerance etc. You need to consult both your gynecologist and a gastroenterologist for this. Please consult your gynecologist to begin with.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!