what doc can look over a vast array of symtpoms
For a year I get feeling nausea, the stomach discomfort is worse after I have eaten in the evening. My short term memory is heavily impaired and I get periods of feeling light headed, fatigue and my face pulls on the right side making my speech difficult. Nausea is ususally the first sign. If I exert my self my facial muscles on the rt. side pull downward. My right eye also had difficulty opening as widely as the left eye and I have bouts of vertigo. My spinal tap was high in protien and Igg, I had one abnormal visual evoked optentials and one abnormal auditory evoked potentials. They say the symptoms to not indicate Myasthenia Gravis, M.S., or other neuromuscular disease. I dont know who to go to to get an answer. Any help is appreciated.

The symptoms that you are describing are the typical symptoms of multiple sclerosis.Moreover the CSF findings and abnormality in visual evoked potential are confirming it. Visual evoked potentials are considered the most useful for confirming the MS diagnosis.

I sincerely advise you to consult a neurologist and discuss this in detail with him.You also need to have a MRI done to confirm the diagnosis.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.