what happens after treatment with vitamin d deficiency?
I was vitamin d deficiency 2 months ago my level was 11ng/L,I have received my test result of vitamin D3 last week and the result is 76.1 ng/L,after two months of treatment I feel better but still feeling little achy,and muscle weakness,Did not fully regained my energy. I have seen an article Talk about this:

In terms of vitamin D pharmacokinetics (discussed in section 2b), steady-state 25(OH)D
concentrations could be achieved as early as 40 days following the start of daily supplementation.
Although, in some cases it could take up to 90 days or more for concentrations to reach
plateau levels. This was observed in the study by Lee and Chen [2008] in which significant pain
relief from neuralgia was achieved at 3 months after beginning vitamin D supplementation.
In another clinical investigation, female patients with osteomalacia who responded to vitamin D supplementation first noticed symptom resolution at about 40 days after the start of therapy, and pain relief was nearly complete by roughly 90 days [de la Jara et al. 2006].

However, one of the patients required 7 months of supplementation to become pain-free.
Similarly, other researchers have suggested that bone-related pain may require approximately
3 months of adequate vitamin D supplementation for its relief [de la Jara et al. 2006; Heath
and Elovic 2006].

However, muscle pain may need 6 months and muscle weakness or fatigue may require up to 12 months to resolve [de la Jara et al. 2006; Glerup et al 2000b; Heath and Elovic 2006], but some improvements in muscle discomfort could be felt within 4 to 6 weeks.

Overall, Vasquez and colleagues [2004] recommended that at least 5 to 9 months should be
allowed for fully assessing either the benefits or ineffectiveness of vitamin D supplementation.
Likewise, Vieth et al. [2004] suggested that the greatest physiologic responses may occur after
6 months of supplementation.

Therefore, the time frame recommended in this report ? monitoring results for up to 3
months ? should be a minimum period of watchful waiting. Some patients may start to notice
improvements within weeks, if they are alert to subtle changes, while others may become discouraged unless they are advised at the start that vitamin D supplementation could take a
number of months, even up to 9 months, to reach its full potential in helping to relieve musculoskeletal aches, pains, and/or related symptoms.

Will what do you think?

Am I gonna feel ok after a few months?
should I wait?

I'm sorry I know it's a lot of questions..
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
What is important is that you are responding to treatment. As you can see from the article too, everybody responds to treatment in a different way. If you have started feeling better, continue medication for another month or two. Then get Vit D levels measured. At times a slight dose adjustment also helps. Talk to your specialist regarding this. Given time, you should improve. If you have low Vit D, please also get your parathyroid gland function assessed. Take care!