Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
what is wrong with me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

what is wrong with me?

my symptoms are:  back pain, going to phy. therapy, very low energy, off balance, sinus congestion, ear fullness, I'm hypoglycemic, acid reflux, wake up tired but had sleep apnea test and all is ok, do not have sleep apnea, they say I have restless leg syndrome, heart palpitations, on anxiety and depression meds, I cry easily, went to a dentist and had my night splint checked and adjusted, blood sugar has gone down to the 50's until 70's, on mobic for back pain (have deteriorating discs in back), on hormones, I take one vitamin, iron, caltrate with D, take glucosamine, take lortab 7.5 for pain, take fioricet for sinus headches, always stressed and cry easily, nosesprays for allergies, also take cough meds for sinus congestion, blood pressure seems fine, no fever, took flu shot, back dr. sending me for MRI after 8 sessions of Phy. therapy for back, drink diet cokes with caffeine to boost my energy level,
ASPERTAME POISONING!
Low energy could be from an under-active thyroid and/or diabetes. Have you had a blood test for either? Honestly it sounds like you could have multiple things wrong.

I had a similar problem and it turned out I had sleep apnea, under-active thyroid, type 2 diabetes, and PCOS. All of them have symptoms that are similar, but also have some that are not.
Not eating well and getting anaemic can also make you feel tired and dizzy so it would also be a good idea for you to get a blood test done for anaemia.

Congestion of the Eustachian tube and sinuses can also cause ear problems and make you feel unstable.  To help loosen up the congestion in the sinuses and Eustachian tube, do steam inhalations.  In a bowl pour boiling water from the kettle, put some Vick or Olbas oil into the hot water. Take care not to get scalded.  Bend your head over the bowl of water and cover your head and the bowl with a towel.  Breathe in the steam through your nose and out through the mouth.  Do this 4 times a day for a duration of 10 minutes each time.

Having any type of chronic pain will also make you feel very tired and exhausted.  Pace yourself throughout the day so as not to do any physical things like cleaning all in one go.  Do a little a then rest and so on.  Overdoing things one day will make you feel much worse the next day.   Still do gentle exercises so as not to get stiff.

With hypoglycaemia it is very important for you to eat small meals regularly.  Cut out on sugary foods that will give you a high quickly, but then the sugar levels will drop quickly too.  Eat foods that are complex carbohydrates like porridge, fresh fruit and vegetables, wholemeal bread.  These foods are slow release energy foods.  Rather than have biscuits and chocolates as a standby for when you get a low, carry fresh fruit or vegetables like celery and carrots, nuts, yogurt, so that you can have a healthy snack in between meals.

Living with pain every day does take its toll on how we feel emotionally.  Any stress and anxiety and depression will exacerbate any pain too.  
Have a chat with your doctor with regard assessing you to see if you do have depression.  

Also get your blood tested for hBA1C levels to find out your average sugar level over a 12 week period.  Ask the doctor to refer you to a dietician so that they can teach you how to manage your blood sugars properly.

Best wishes.
ASPERTAME POISONING!
Thank you so much....I have bloodwork done every yr.....thyroid is fine, kidneys, liver all are fine....I do take iron to boost my energy level....even my iron level was fine on bloodwork... I think it may some of my meds that cause fatigue, but have to live on anxiety and depression meds....thanks again....
thank you so much for the info......I have found if I overeat sweets, the next day my blood sugar level is low....so I am avoiding sweets as much as I can....I do snack several times a day.....I drink as much water as I possibly can also....went to my dr. and found I have fluid in both ears, had one shot and one nosespray and several meds, so today that is better and that is why I was having the off balance feeing.....always had sinus problems....I am presently on anxiety and depression meds, maybe time for a change...see that dr. next week.....and yes living with back pain drags you down, but my back dr. is working with me on that.....thanks again for your info....
have gotten off of aspertame in diet cokes.....using splenda instead..thanks for the info....
That seems strange that your sugar levels are low after eating sweets.  Could be they give you a big blood rush and then go down dead quick.

Best to eat foods that are slow release, like fruit, veg, grains, porridge, brown bread and so on.

Don't overdo the water.  Drinking 2-3 litres per day is usually recommended, but you can overdo it.  Drinking too much is just as dangerous as not drinking enough.

The inner ear infection will cause balance problems.  For the sinus problem steam inhalations is very good, unless you have a bacterial infection that needs a dose of antibiotics.

Take care, best wishes.