what is wrong?
I am 22 yr old male. I have been having hurting all over my body, stomach aches, and pass out. None of this is happens all the time or at the same time. the most frequent is the body pains and stomach pains. What could this be from?
well, first, what are u taking?
nothing
Hey, have you had any tests? The first thing that came to mind is Fibromyalgia. It typically effects women, but men can have it also. Look it up and see if your symptoms match the diagnostic criteria. If not, can you give more information? What kind of pain? Where does it hurt in the abdominal area? How long does it last? Does anything make it better or worse? Good luck.
it's not like an arthritus pain. It just happens suddenly. Pains all over (including my head) I've even have had a fever with it and have passed out, but not when it happens. I have lost weight and stay thirsty. I will go through a 12 pack of sodas if my wife would let me. I dont know if it even is related. I dont have insurance so i have never been tested for anything. Other than this i have always been healthy.
This does not happen often
To be honest with you I really don't know what it could be. My suggestion is drink water instead of sodas. Sodas actually take fluids out of your body because of the salt content. You may be dehydrated a bit. It can also effect your blood pressure hence passing out. Do you have a free clinic in your area? I found this on the internet. There page says they offer affordable services and it is near talassee. Maybe they offer financial assistance. I would get it checked out, but I really don't know. Sorry and good luck to you.
Obelisk Healthcare
www.obeliskhealthcare.com/