what is wrong?
I have been having a lot of symptoms over the last year and a half. I have had two miscarriages over this time. After the first one, I gained about 15 pounds (unable to lose with diet and exercise), have had increased bloating, constipation, headaches, stomache pain, pms, fatigue, dry, itchy skin, and irritability. I have been to several medical doctors and naturopaths, and been tested for hypothyroid, food allergies, celiac disease, and polycystic ovarian disease. All the doctors have come up with is that I have a significant Vitamin D deficiency and my naturopath is treating me for a sluggish liver and adrenal fatigue. I am just not really feeling any better. Does anyone have any ideas of why I may be having all of these symptoms? I am so frustrated and just want to feel like myself again.  
any ideas?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
You must look at various causes of obesity—rich diet, lack of exercise, adrenal gland problems, hypothyroid state, diabetes etc. Is diabetes too ruled out? What about other endocrine functions like that of adrenal glands. Also you could be having autoimmune thyroid disease, hence should test for thyroid antibody.
Hope this helps. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.