Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
whats wrong with me?? i need answers please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

hi
could someone please help or tell me whats wrong with me, my symptoms are-

backache top and bottom,
bloating at the top of my belly under my breasts,
pain in the bottom of my belly going down to my pelvic area,
my ribs feel sore,
if i press the bottom of my belly in it feels hard like theres a little ball in there,
my belly keeps twitching and feels like kicks,
headaches now and again but when they come they are realy painful but dont last long
i cant bend over because of the bloating its just solid and i get out of breath as well,
i am feeling so tyred and like i have no get up and go!
and the rest of my body is starting to ache

at first i thought i was pregnant because i was having all the other pregnancy symptoms but i am still getting my periods even tho there 2-3days insted of 5days but ther every month and i have taken pregnancy tests and they have all been negitive.

i realy dont know whats wrong with me and its starting to get more painful exspecaly the back pain!
any advice i would be greatful with
thanx

Sweetie, I'd go to your ob/gyn and have a full exam as a place to start.  Present these symptoms to your doctor.  I'd at the same time go and see your primary care physician.  I would ask for a C25 test which is a marker test for ovarian cancer.  I doubt you have that but it is such a quiet disease until it progresses and the symptoms you mention over lap with this.  

Another possibility is a question as to whether this can be related to your digestive track.  Are you suffering constipation?  

but I would suggest making the two appointments, one with your primary care doctor and one with your ob/gyn.  try not to worry--------  but defiantely make these appts. and try to get to the bottom of this.  good luck dear
A stomach X-ray is needed as well as a Cat scan.

hi,
no i havnt got constipation.
I phoned NHS direct last night as the pain was realy bad on my right side more on my back under my ribs and when i layed on that side it was so uncomfortable and painful like ther was somethink there, and the lower of my back was sore and shoulders and my whole belly.  
Thay wanted me to go into hospital to be checked stright away as thay thought it was chest problems but im a single mum of 3 so i had no one to have the children but i told them i will book an appointment in the morning, which i have and its today at 4.30.
i will keep u updated if u like?
'thanx

Oh yes, please do.  I'll be thinking of you.  I'm a mom too and my health is important to take care of my kids.  I so hope everything is alright dear and yes, keep me posted.  luck and peace
I went to the dr's and he done a  examination like felt my belly listened to my chest ect.. but didnt find anything wrong.
He said that im just so hectic with my 3 children aged 4, 3 and 18 months that im running my self down through lack of sleep as i only have around 4hrs a night then doing the running around to playschool, shopping ect i need to rest!!
not to sure how i will do that but i will try and take it easy this weekend... lol.
thanx for your concern hunny x
Oh, goodness, you DO have your hands full.  Wowie!!  I only have two boys that are 15 months apart and their early years are a bit of a blur to me.  Do you have someone like your mom or a sibling or good friend who can come over and allow you to go to your room to rest while they watch your kids??  You do need some YOU time and some decent rest.

My youngest boy slept terribly and was up every 2 hours until 16 months.  I felt headachy all the time.  I was in a fog.  You need some sleep.  Try to problem solve how you can get some breaks.  Do the kids ever go to their dads??  

Anyway, I feel for you.  I'm glad it turned out to be nothing but fatigue(although that still is a bit troubling).  try to take a vitamin and eat well too.  Hang in there.  Contact me any time!!