Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
whats wrong with me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

whats wrong with me?

i am a 17 year old female. i have a healthy lifestyle. i exercise daily and do not use any alcohol or recreational drugs. I am taking concerta for adhd. I had a really bad case of mono last year and it took me a long time to recover, but ever since i can remember, ive been sick constantly. as a child, I would get strep throat as often as once a month but the removal of my tonsils has reduced that. for my entire life, ive had chronic headaches. I try to lay off the advil and only take it when the headaches are very severe, but i am still very dependant on it. I also have many bowel problems. I dont have bowel movements very often, and when i do, it is usually very painful and sometimes results in diarreha, blood, and an oily orange substance that sinks when it is liquified, but floats on top of the toilet water when it is solid. in addition to that, i am ALWAYS exhausted. no matter how much sleep i get, its never enough. i dont remember what it feels like to have energy and feel good anymore. i also tend to have alot of joint pain. i have a mild curvature in my back and i have had knee surgery in my right knee, but it seems to be all my joints that hurt, not just my back and my right knee, but every joint in my body including my fingers. my back and neck hurt every day, causing me countless nights nights of limited sleep due to tossing and turning. lately, ive also been suffering from raynaud's phenomenon very frequently, which consists of numbness, sometimes tingling, loss of feeling, and white or red coloring to my fingers and toes. within the past week, my joint pain, back pain, neck pain, headaches, sinus/face pressure, throat soreness(feels like the lump in your throat you get when you kno you are about to cry), abdominal pain, abdominal cramping, bloating, and gas has been so painful that it has kept me from sleeping, even after taking advil and melatonin supplements. i also wake up with a rash in the morning that seems to get worse with heat, and my eyes are always burning and itching and i have a runny nose. I have had so many blood tests that i cant remember what all of them are, colonoscopy, endoscopy, barium x-ray, etc, and it has turned up nothing so far. i dont know if any of my symptoms relate to eachother, but I FEEL SO SICK all the time!!! i seem to get every virus i come in contact with, but the doctors seemed to have ruled out any autoimmune problems. i cant remember what being healthy feels like. please help me! ive had so many tests done, that my parents are starting to believe that im just crazy and there is nothing wrong with me. but i shouldnt feel this way at 17 years old!
1 Comment
i also forgot to ad that i the past week i have been very nausious, and for months, ive been very dizzy off and on, usually when i have a headache.