Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
whats wrong with me?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

whats wrong with me?!

I have been dizzy for 3 1/2 years. my doctor cant figure out whats wrong, where should i go to get help?

I am 23 years old i am highly over weight.

i have had many tests ran but nothing. I have been to many specialists with no luck; ear nose and throat, nurology, cardiology, Ophthalmologists, rhumatology,Endocrinologist.

my worst symptom is always being dizzy, i get really hot and have head aches where my head will somtimes even feel numb, im often tired i do have low iron but my doctor thinks i might have alpha thalassemia but cant prove it. i have a hottible memory, bad chest pains that often make me scream i always have a fast heart beat (normal for me 114) and i have a low blood count.
Are you on any type of medication? Did the doctors rule out Vertigo, migraines? Are you allergic to anything? Do you think there may be something in the environment that you may be exposed to, like in the air conditioning vent of your house?

If you are on some recreational drug, it may be laced with harmful chemicals.

I had a friend who had his whole family feeling dizzy and ill for months, till they discovered that with the humidity a black looking mushroom was growing in the air vents of the house. It freaked them out, but once they got rid of the fungus, they felt better within days.

The doctors are clearly missing out on something. Did you hold back, in anyway, by not telling them about certain activities?

Im not an expert, but if doctors can't figure it out, i think you should keep a log in a journal, hourly if necessary. Write down, how you feel, the symptoms, the intensity, where you were, and what you ate. IT should help you figure, or narrow down what or when is causing causing or triggering these symptoms.

Best of luck

hi,

i am not on any type of medications, yes the doctor ruled out vertigo. im allergic to a certain antibiotic but i have not taken any in at least a year. no recreational drugs.

i will have to check out the house that may be part of it but no one else is sick.

i forgot to add that my dad goes through the same thing, his just is not as bad. i guess right now im just trying to figure out if there is a certain place i can go to that will be able to help me out better then the doctor i have now witout having to go through another 3 years of testing.
could you have migranes (migraines)? there are many kinds. they can set the other symptoms in effect. Your heart pain can be what is called angina, its like a false heart attac. you need to loose weight and that will help there along with your stress over your health. I know easer said than done. good luck to you. may god bless your efforts to seek the truth.
Have you tried acpuncture or adjustments from a Chiropractor?  Also, mold in the house can have a very similar effect!  I am dizzy a lot and spacy, tired and have terrible headaches!  Then my kids and husband started getting the same thing!  Sure enough, we found black mold in our house!  It hides behind sheet rock and can take a long time to show up to the eye!  There are tests you can get from hardwar stores and I think they are less then 20 bucks!  I'd start there and then see what that shows.  Godd luck, M