whats wrong!!
everyday now for the past week or two i have been waking up with these terrible headaches. throughout the day it just gets worse, sometimes i begin to feel dizzy, my hands and toes get tingely, i start feeling severly nauses, and i'll see spots. It gets even worse when i dont eat and i start shaking from head to toe and cant make it stop. im so tired of being affected by this, i just want to know whats wrong, and how to make it stop.  
Jazzy I got the same thing. Many times I went to bed feeling fine yet woke up at 2 A.M. with a scary painful headache that stayed for days. Sometimes caffeine, (chocolate or coffee) can help release that pain, but too much can keep you awake. My Dr had me cut out salt and told me not to miss meals. Eat good food not junk food. Excedrin Migraine works for me also. Drink a lot of water. I hope you find relief.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Since you have a headache almost daily, what you have is in all probability not a simple migraine but a chronic daily headache (CDH). This can be the primary type—without any cause. If the headache lasts for less than 4 hours then it could be a chronic cluster headache or a chronic paroxysmal hemicranias. If it lasts for more than 4 hours it could be chronic tension headache, chronic migraine or altered migraine or hemicranias continua.
The CDH could also be secondary to trauma, raised intracranial hypertension, high blood pressure, cervical disorders like pinched nerves, temporal arteritis etc.
You should consult a migraine and headache specialist.
Hope this helps. Do let me know if there is any thing else and keep me posted. Take care!