whats wrong?
hi i would like to know whats going on with me becuase my doctor don't know, i
have weekness, tiredness. i just got over a fever and cough with body aches,
the
doctors say its not the flu so what is it?
if the docotor doesnt KNOW. then obviously yhre dr needs be re-taught. you could be just experiencing a change in seasons. dont convince yourself something is wrong. it could be mild. or nothing at all. lay down rest a lot drink lots of fluids and eat healthy if it doesnt go away. i suggest seeing a different dr.
Maybe you need to rest. And stop trying to do so much all at once. Take your time and do things one at a time.
Sometimes it takes a long time for symptoms to make any sense even to doctors.  I would write down how you feel everyday and any changes that you may notice.  Then I would bring those notes back to the doctor and see if that helps him figure it out.   Good luck.
First, how long has this been going on?  Any labs done?  

In my opinion, sounds like something viral.    
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Post viral fatigue syndrome is probably what you have and this is a very common disorder. Also there are no magic pills for it. This can be treated patiently with exercise, good diet, work out plans and multivitamins. A diet rich in fruits, vegetables and proteins should be taken along with a multi vitamin supplement. Eat 5-7 small regular meals every day. Drink plenty of water. Do deep breathing exercises. Join a good trainer and start an exercise program that will help you build up stamina. Try doing an activity a day that interests you. Try to remain calm.
Other than this, test for anemia, diabetes, hypothyroidism, kidney or liver problems. Another possibility is sleep disturbances (like sleep apnea, imbalance of rapid eye and non rapid eye movement sleep etc.). You may sleep your customary 7-8 hours and yet feel fatigued. You need sleep studies to rule this out. Other possibilities are chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, low Vit b12, low iron, low calcium, sodium and potassium. Hyperthyroidism too causes increased sweating and tiredness.  Persisting EBV infection or mono can also be the cause. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!