Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
when i go from cold to hot, i get unbearably itchy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

when i go from cold to hot, i get unbearably itchy

Beginning every late fall, every time I go outside and then come inside (from a cold place to a hot place), I get itchy - unbearably itchy.  This itchiness can last anywhere from thirty seconds to fifteen minutes and can often make me very uncomfortable.  I always have to take off my coat and start scratching immediately after walking into a building (as long as it was somewhat cold while I was outside).  Most of the itching is on my back, but it's also on my shoulder's, neck, chest, arms, and head
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
I have  the experienced the same condition as you many years back.
It start after I had a very bad episode of body rash as a result of too much alcohol, the rash went away after 2 weeks and then I began to experience unbearable itch (more like prickly feeling) whenever I go from a cold place to a hot place like go under the sun.

It carried on for about 2 years then it gradually stopped on its own.
Blank
I'm 15 and have had the problem since I turned 15 I'll be sixteen in two months so its been going on a while. My doctor says she has no idea what I'm talking about. Its a prickly and hot feeling that starts at my back and spreads to my ams face and legs and sometimes my feet. Only when I go from cold to hot, I will usually go to my bathroom and put water on the places to cool them off. Even that takes a while to work.
Blank
Go to an alergist. I did it because of the same symptoms that feel like itchy needles. He put me on aniti histimines and it helps. My condition is called physical erticartia. Google it and you will see your symptoms. Don't diaganose it yourself, go to an alergist. Be smart.

joel
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank