Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
white fuzzy poop

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

white fuzzy poop

i am a 15yr old female and have had problems with my stomach. symptoms are on and off diarrhea. stomach pains. and when i went to the bathroom there was white fuzzy stuff on my poop. what is this?.

This discussion is related to fuzzy white poop.
Have you noticed any itching at your rectum, especially at night? Could be pin worms that you are seeing in your poop....would possibly cause the white appearance you describe. If this should be the case, I'd have mom call your doc to either be seen or get a prescription to treat. Next opinion would be something you ate....think about past 24 hours. Also, dont be embarrassed....talk to your mom, sister, aunt etc.
You need to have this white fuzzy thing in your poop tested, to make sure what it is.
It could be anything, it could even be candida.

The best way is to take a sample off the white fuzzy poop, along to your doctor, and ask him to send it off for testing, to see what it is, and maybe he could then give you some treatment to get rid off it, and then you may notice also that your stomach goes better.

Hope this helps you, but i think youre better treating something you definately know what it is, and the best way is testing.

If you need anymore help just give us a nudge , and i will be happy to help you.

Also tell your mum whats going on she will understand and help you.
Nicola
Welcome to the forum!
Some amount of mucus (fuzzy material) is always present in stool. Mucus can be due to internal hemorrhoid or it can also be due to amoebiasis which is an infection. You should get your stool examined for this infection. At times the hemorrhoid is associated with fissure and this too can be a cause. Inflammatory bowel conditions such as IBS, Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis too can cause mucus in stool.
Hope these tips help. Do discuss this with your PCP. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!