white spots on tonsils
I have white dots on my tonsils  but I'm not in pain they're not swollen  I haven't got sick in a while and I haven't had a fever should I be concerned ??
From what you're saying it sound like stone. I had the same thing and eventually I had to get my tonsils removed cause they were giving me trouble. You should go see an ENT Dr and have them check it. Good luck.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
White spots could be due to GERD or acid reflux to your throat and mouth. It can also be tonsil stones. Pus pockets due to chronic inflammation or collection of debris can be the other possibilities. To be on safe side show this to your PCP. Take care!
Thanks ill go check it out a.s.a.p.  and one more thing their not bigger then a point of a pencil so is that how it start off before it gets bigger??
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.