Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
why am I getting so much pain all over?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

why am I getting so much pain all over?

This has been going on for some time and it is only getting worse. I've been experiencing all kinds of pain all over. Anything from stomach, abdominal pain, bladder pain, migraines, neck and back pain, now my lymph nodes hurt, my right testicle keeps hurting too and one of my recent concerns is also this large pink bump in my ear canal which is darn near big enough to almost start blocking my ear canal. I have an addiction to cleaning my ears out with q-tips. I'm just freaking out thinking this is it i've got something fatal. I mean how can I be a normal healthy 26 year old when i'm in so much pain all of the time? Could this be my anxiety? I also have diverticulosis and a cyst in my liver but the Dr. said that these things are not supposed to cause any pain or that they shouldn't be a problem?
I also wanted to mention these last few days i'm feeling extremely weak in my arms and my whole upper region altogether. This is just too abnormal to me. I've never felt so awful or as if I was on my way out so often until sometime last year and all of this year so far.Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
did you notice any slight loss of vision or visual field? for example what you see laterally.

did you take blood tests?
Hey, thank you for your reply Gio77Italy. Um ,not really. Just some blurry vision here and there. It comes and goes. Yes,I did get bloodwork but not sure if they checked my white blood cell count or not. That hospital is pretty sketchy at times. Thinking I should try another doc for a second opinion. Not sure
enviromental allergies ....ask for a heavy metal blood test see if you have toxins.We are being sprayed with Chemical ..take a look at gingers journal she is cl of the dog forum ..check out online 'What on earth are they Spraying' many are sick we also have had radiation from Fukushima ..do some research
Yep, that sounds realistic.Ok, i'll have to ask for that. Maybe this is what is going on with me. Yes, the chem trails. I actually did check it out or did some reading on it. Yes, that is scary about that radiation coming from Japan. Damn, so you have it in CA? I wonder if it's here in NM also? Hmm New Mexico isn't that far really though.
if there's something going on with your lymph nodes you need to make sure they check your WBC.  what do you mean the hospital is sketchy, did they keep the blood results for them? don't you have a copy?

what type of pain do you get in the right testicle? is the size changed? is it sharp localized pain or diffused or burning.

it could be a mild infection of the epididymis that flared up as a consequence of a systemic problem. that would go along with bladder pain. or maybe only a coincidence but not the source of the problem. same for the pink bump in the ear. it's something you need to take care of any ways.  

anxiety can't cause any of that, forget about anxiety. you have a health problem and you should take care of it, without panic or rush of course.

I asked about the eyes because weakness in the arms and neck pain are compatible with a neurological issue. to check if there's something wrong in the visual field look straight forward to a fixed point in front of you, lift your hand to the side of your ear like you were swearing in court, can you see it?

do you have tingling, pins and needles feeling in arms, paresthesia?

any sort of "fatigue" in the heart? slower heart beat rate than usual?

Hey, sorry on the delay. Thank you very much for replying. Yes, thanks for the advice. Will do. Um, they are sketchy you know like they don't always tell you what is up when it comes to results. You have to ask them for exactly what you want to know or they won't tell you anything and just leave you in the dark. They did do pretty extensive tests and lab work which I am grateful for buuuut the Dr is kinda pissing me off because he won't address the pain i'm in nor even try to help me find relief for the pain with any meds so I'm just sitting here suffering with more and more weird symptoms building up and getting worse. All I want is for him to say dude, you are NOT dying aaaand here is some meds for all the pain you are in. Hey the pain let up in the right testicle thankfully. :) That was awful. I dunno what it was.Yep, ok will do. I'll get it checked with a second opinion. I've been to another doc in hopes of getting some progress with the pain relief but he was even worse. What is wrong with DR.s these days? LOL not to be so arrogant but it's like wow with all the research I do as well as all these others on here do and the lack of action that these guys have....it must be easy to get their job and possibly even do better then them! Haha.We should all just become Dr.s so we can do basic things like nock on people knees, check their ears, nose and throat then send em off even with their entire insides causing great pain saying it's just anxiety. What a piece of cake! Sorry just frustrated and feeling lost, hopeless.Hey no I can not see my hand as I lift it next to my ear. Yes, I do get the tingling and pins feeling from time to time in the arms. No no fatigue in the heart that I can notice. What are you saying this could be though? Thank you for all of your help sir. Have a great weekend.
Lol, again sorry for rambling/venting about my Dr.s. I do realize there is way more to becoming a dr then what I said and didn't mean to be offensive to all Dr.s just frustrated with the ones i'm dealing with. Thank you again for your help Italy.
you're welcome. I know how you feel about Docs. unfortunately there's this sort of false doctrine that anxiety can give all sorts of symptoms and the mind can create all sorts of illusions.

although it is a lot more common among people to believe that, less among Doctors.the more you know about Medicine the more you know that symptoms are very real.

Well you shouldn't be able to see your hand clearly when you lift it parallel to your ear, when I lift both hands and I look straight forward I can't actually see them but I can see the fingers moving when I move them. it should take a second person to check your peripheral vision correctly. you should be able to tell any ways if you lost a bit of vision or visual field. if you think you did, take another simple test, the Romberg's test. it takes a minute, look it up on Youtube to see how it's done.

I am so sorry.  You are too young for this.  Have someone go with you as an advocate, a parent perhaps or friend. Doctors are idiots--really they don't care and pass everything off unless you push and push for answers.  Try another one.  

I suffer from chronic pain for about 7 years, but I'm 56 years old.  I still haven't found the right diagnosis or help for pain.  Pain is ignored by doctors unless they  see something in blood tests or you're bleeding.  There are some good ones, but it's hard to find.  You need someone else to validate what you say, it really helps.