Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
why do I have weakness , tired, faint and nausea all the time

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

for the last couple of years I have not been felling well I cant remember a day where I have felt normal and I'm only 25 I wake up I exercise but after I feel tired weak nauseated sometimes faint what is going on I'm too young to feel this way, I went to the dr had blood work done and everything came back fine I do have low bp but how do I make my self feel better? I don't  want to live my life feeling this way or not being able to play with my daughter b/c I'm scared I'm gonna pass out

The symptoms that you are having are the symptoms of anemia.I sincerely advise you to get your Hb and serum ferritin levels estimated and take some iron supplements for some days.Also eat healthy,nutritious diet consisting of green leafy vegetables.It is important to rule out anemia because anemia can lead to other complications also.

If the symptoms persist then pls consult a physician.Other possibilities like chronic fatigue  syndrome,hypothyroidism, disorders of the hypothalamus,psychiatric disorders like depression and sleep-related breathing disorders have to be explored.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.

I went back to the dr. b/c the blood pressure meds that he put me on were not helping so he told me to take 2 pills a day for a week & if that don't work then take 3 for a day and see how that works. I took my bp and it was 100/68 the other day but should I call him and ask him to test me on anemia? I'm trying to eat like crazy and drink so that it will make my bp go up but I dont know what to do I have started taking iron and b12 for the last week or so and I feel somewhat a little better but not all the way.