Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
why do i feel nausea when i start to eat?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

why do i feel nausea when i start to eat?

I have felt this way since high school and recently found this web site to see I'm not the only one with this problem. What I have noticed is that if I'm active such as exercising I can eat with no problem, but if I just sit around or not do anything to get my blood pumping I feel nausea after the first bit no matter how hungry I am before. Ever since I have stopped working out and playing sports its been worse. I also occasionally take part in smoking marijuana which helps as much as exercising even better lol but I had to cut back to find another job so I'm back to my eating problem.

This discussion is related to Nausea while eating..
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1340994_tn?1374197577
Maybe nervous energy is ruining your appetite, or maybe activity is just masking a problem.  

I used to have a terrible appetite, and it turned out to be constipation and Celiac disease.  So don't brush it off.  Make sure you see your doc for physicals and mention the poor appetite just like you described it here.  
Blank
I don't know if it's worth looking into irritable bowel syndrome. I have a friend that sometimes feels nauseous when eating and its down to that. Do you need to go number two more than once a day? Do you often have stomach ache/gas etc if do could be that
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...