why do i get light headed
every dow and then i get light headed and the my vission stats going and then sonetimes i pass out why is that thought it was only me but found someone else with the same problem

This discussion is related to Lightheaded Most of the Time.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
What you suffer from is probably a vasovagal syncope or a vasovagal attack. The complex group of symptoms are mediated by the vagus nerve. This nerve is irritated by prolonged standing, standing up suddenly, stress, pain, hunger, dehydration, intense emotion etc.  A tilt table test, holter monitor, echocardiogram etc are done for confirmed diagnosis. Discuss this with your doctor.
There are many causes of dizziness, lightheadedness, passing out, blackouts etc. It is difficult to comment without examination. I am just enumerating the possible causes. You can discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Dizziness could be due to postural hypotension (blood pressure falling with change of position), internal ear problems and cervical spondylitis or compression of cervical spinal nerves. All these cause dizziness when you get up from lying down position or when you change position that results in a change in the level of your head. Cervical spondylitis and ear problems also cause dizziness on changing the position of the neck.
Other causes are anemia, claustrophobia, GERD, hypoglycemia or low sugar and some endocrine problems. Endocrine problems, such as an underactive thyroid (called hypothyroidism), overactive thyroid (called hyperthyroidism), adrenal insufficiency (called Addison's disease), low blood sugar levels, and in some cases, diabetes, may lead to hypotension and hence lightheadedness and an off balance feeling.
Certain types of epilepsies and seizures too can cause similar symptoms. If you have an accompanying headache then you must also look at benign intracranial hypertension. Heart problems too should be ruled out in your case. If all other tests are normal, maybe an ECHO should be done to rule out mitral valve prolapse.
Hope this helps. Take care!
You might check out our dysautonomia forum and see if you don't find some more people with symptoms just like yours!
Labyrinthitis

Has all these symptoms that everyone has mentioned. I too suffer from the lightheadedness, neck pain, vertigo, depression and anxiety. I found this community where people talk about "Labs" and the discussion pretty much parallels what everyone is talking about here.

Labs is basically an infection of the inner ear that can damage the inner ear permanently (which is why people life whole lifes with sometimes.) It does improve for most people though, but it can take months to years.

It tends to start after a upper pulmonary infection....the first symptom is often a panic attack, and it can occur in conjunction with with sinus problems as well.

Good luck to everyone and strength. I used to be such a happy well adjusted person, but these issues have made me hate life and contemplate suicide. I just hope my labs isn't permanent and eventually goes away....god I pray.